Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Safe

Photobucket


This is where I will be tonight. Safe in the arms of love !

I have been feeling rather sad today, and have come to the realization that it's time for me to come to the secret place, where I can meet with the Lord.

I have been so busy since arriving here, and I am missing my Beloved. When Jesus was with His disciples, and the crowds were always seeking Him out, He had to slip away to seek His Father. I am understanding this more and more.

The ladies I live with both smoke. It gives me a headache, and today my chest felt heavy. This is their home, and is becoming mine. What would Jesus do?

I bought a small air purifier, which is practically useless.

Would Jesus ? Probably not.....so I am trying to learn. Jesus was not offended to touch the leper. I imagine His clothes got dirty hanging out with sinners.

My sin touched the Pure and Holy Spotless Lamb of God and I'm sure He didn't run to the river to wash away my filth.

No....He took my sin into Himself. He took it off of me and absorbed it into Himself, making me clean like He is. What a wonderful Man you are Lord !

Today I jumped into the car to do an errand, and found myself filled with pain. Pain and grief, but this time it was different. I miss YOU ! Lord ! I miss YOU!

He has never left me of course. I know that beyond a doubt. Now I have to do some things differently. I am so aware of the needs of these ladies, that I have forgotten that I must spend time with the One who is enabling me to do this in the first place.

(Trenton Journal Oct. 1,2004)