Thursday, July 1, 2010

Choose Your Destination

It's Time to prepare..... Choose your destination......

Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Luke 11:9

Today, it was made pretty clear than Aunt Teresa has untreatable pancreatic cancer. She is a very courageous lady. I am so glad I am here even though I realize it will be a very difficult journey for all of us.

Lord I need You! All you have for me I need. More love, more wisdom, more understanding and insight. I ask for all of the gifts of Holy Spirit to be activated...now.
Words of knowledge, dreams, visions . I ask for the empowering to see into the supernatural realm. I ask for discernment of spirits, especially in this home. The gift of prayer, to know what to ask for specifically.

Ears to hear Your Voice. Eyes to see You ....everywhere. Your Voice to speak with power and authority, in love and compassion. Your word to speak to me....and a big hug. A good nights sleep for all three of us. I love you Father....Amen.

(Sept.23, 2004)