Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random Thoughts

Photobucket



Random thoughts from Ephesians 3.

I became a servant by the gift of God's grace....

Although I am the least of all of God's people....

To preach the UNSEARCHABLE RICHES OF CHRIST.....selah

TO MAKE MEN SEE....what is the fellowship of the mystery

Which from the beginning of the world has been HIDDEN IN GOD , who created all things by Jesus Christ.....selah

In Whom we have BOLDNESS AND ACCESS WITH CONFIDENCE...

BY THE FAITH OF HIM

I ask you not to be discouraged because of my suffering....

For this reason I bow my knees unto the Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ.....

I pray that out of His Glorious Riches...(the unsearchable riches of Jesus)
He may strengthen you with Power through His Spirit in your inner being....
So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith....

And I pray that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have the power to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ....selah

AND TO KNOW THIS LOVE THAT SURPASSES KNOWLEDGE...that you may be filled to the measure of all the FULLNESS OF GOD.....selah


There is so much to ponder and search out in these few verses. No wonder we need the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation to hear the Lord speak and meet us in His Word.

My life here is busy in many ways. I don't seem to have or I can't seem to concentrate long enough to study the way I used to . I love to search out the mystery of the Word of God.

I always have one ear tuned to whatever is happening in the house, even if I am in my own room at night and the ladies have gone to bed. Sleep comes late,and my mind reels at the demands of the days ahead.

This week we had a hospital bed moved in for my Aunt. This signals another momentous sign post for her and myself. We have met with the Home Care Nurse, who will be helping us. More powerful medicine has been delivered and the supplies that I will need to administer that medicine.

That's right...me...nurse Nancy ??? not if you ask my family....
Seriously....I will be giving injections...they tell me it is not difficult...and it's legal...BUT IS IT SAFE ??? We're talking about me here...not really fond of sick stuff me....

When I was a young mother I thought at one time I would go back to school to become as nurse...that is until the boys got measels and then chicken pox.

Anyway....I am here and I know that I have the ability to do what is necessary for this little Aunt of mine. That's how I know it's a supernatural empowering. It does not bother me at all to do the things I have to do, to help a person maintain their dignity in the face of overwheming circumstances.

The love I feel is incredible and can only be explained when the glory is given to the One who has set it all in motion.

It is Jesus Himself who serves here. I will never, ever , not be aware of this. I am so thankful for His Presence and enouragement. I know, the strength and courage I have is directly from the heart of my Beloved. Thank you Jesus.

(Trenton Journal Dec.1, 2004)



No comments:

Post a Comment