Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Refuge

Photobucket


My ravaged heart is searching tonight. Searching for the One who has promised to never leave me or forsake me.
The promise is true, though the darkness of abandonment threatens.

So I will look for Him, though the shadows wrap around my mind.
Searching for the One Unseen. Mockery taunts from nearby.

Wandering out to a barren place, Small Breeze stirs my lovesick soul.
In the distance the shadow of The Tree draws me, though not fearfully.

Welcoming Peace envelopes me and leads beneath sheltering boughs.
He is waiting , sorrow, blinding me to His nearness.

Tenderly embracing my trembling frame, Life enfolds . Everlasting Arms lifting.
The Fragrance of His garments overwhelms my senses and I am undone.

My weakness does not offend this Tender Lover.
With a smile of gentle understanding and devotion He wipes my tears.

We sit upon the warm earth, He tends my hidden wounds, Mercy cleansing.
Heart bows in adoration, yielding to Loving Touch of Wounded Hands.

Tender hands these. Hands that once formed galaxies. Healing hands.
Touching me ! Embracing the pain, knowing the sorrow, sharing the grief.

Communion. The Bread of Life broken for me . The cup of Suffering sharing with me.
A banquet of Love. Promises fulfilled. Kisses of Grace. Passions Fire rekindled.

Safe Refuge in a time of great darkness. Great Bush Blazes with Dazzling Light.
Resplendent. Rising. Swirling. Releasing. Exploding in Joyful Exaltation .

Suddenly , Silent Hush descends and Spirit Wings grow still.
Beloved Voice whispers sacred kisses to my trembling soul. Revelation Sings.
(Blog Journey May 18, 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment