Monday, June 15, 2009

Faithful

Photobucket


The Lady sits alone....waiting....watching ....remembering.

Unseen forces press in upon her from every side, tearing at her fragile soul mocking her silent tears.

He's surely forgotten you! He promised He would come ! Where is this Great Love you so foolishly lament ? How can He love such a worthless speck of dust ? You have failed Him you know.

''Jesus ? She whispers, choking back a sob. Jesus , I love You. I don't understand Lord, but I trust You.
This pain is strangling my heart, please help me ! I have no where to run to now except to the memories of Your loving embrace.

The crucible of this dark night consumes me with threats of violence. My tears are my comfort, as I pour out my worship before Your Throne.

Come again Lord ! My life is my offering, my heart Your Throne. Like Myrrh the fragrance of my undoing I lay my kisses at your feet . Is this the fellowship of Your sufferings ?

You've ruined me you know for anything else. Capture this burning heart and engrave Your Eternal Image there.''

Suddenly, the fragrance of a thousand sunrises breaks forth around me ! Light, radiant living Light explodes upward . Joy unspeakable shouts , driving away every mocking voice of the night.

He is here ! Singing, laughing, spinning, dancing, exalting in His Boundless Love. He draws me upward and I am carried on Spirit Wings to realms of Promise and Freedom Unimaginable .

Gates . Doors. Trumpets and swords. Angels with keys.
Voices. Lightnings . Thunderings.

Open now. All open . I am Home .
(Blog Journey May 4, 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment