Friday, June 19, 2009

I Knew You

Photobucket

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.


I first beheld you little one in ages past, long before I spoke the galaxies into being. Long before I declared Light Be ! Before the foundations of the earth were established.

I decided on you.


I have been thinking about you, enjoying you.
Loving you, waiting for you.

Waiting for the time when I would come to you and we would begin our journey together.
I knew the path ahead would be very difficult, so I named you Grace, and set the Angel of My Presence over you.

Yes. I know. There were those terrible moments and our enemy accused Me of having forsaken you.
I was there. Your frame was not hidden from Me. I set My seal upon you.

I called you Image Bearer.


Sorrow ravaged My heart and I wept with you when Trust was betrayed and destroyed in your tender heart that dark day. You have walked a lonely path and I have carried you though you were unaware of My Embrace.

It is time to remember Trust.


Y
es. I know. You think you are unable, but I am beside you. Tell me what you are thinking. What does this child of Grace recall ? Will you allow her to open this place to us ? Will you let us heal ?

'This is the child hidden within me. I am old now and have not known trust the way Grace did. One dreadful moment it died and so did I or so I thought .

Until now.
'

'Child ? Who are you gazing at in this moment? I look at your face and suddenly I see there was a time when Trust lived there. I see loving , innocent eyes responding to Someone .
What did it feel like to trust ? What do you remember from the time before the darkness ?'

I will listen. Do not run away any longer Dearheart. I will give you back your voice.


'Trust is warm. Soft and quiet. Like a soft quiet in my heart. Warm milk, warm blankets, tender hands touching softly, touching safely, gentle whispers, loving kisses from smiling lips.'

Resting safely . In Jesus Loving Embrace.
(Blog Journey May 20, 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment