Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sealed

Photobucket


Place me like a seal on Your Heart, like a seal upon Your Arm;
Marked...for God alone.

That's me and my life. I want to live my life poured out for Him and upon Him.
For me there are no other options. He has captured my heart forever.

Many waters of trials and persecutions cannot quench this love.
Neither can the floods drown and overwhelm it,
You prepare a table of love and communion with me ,
in the presence of my enemies.

Who is my Beloved ? My Beloved is Radiant in His Splendor,
He is Brilliant in His Loveliness, clothed in Light as a garment.
He is Dazzling, Vibrant with Life and Power.
He is Excellent and full of the Glory and Majesty of God.

He sees all my longings for Him, and His eyes are full of tender promise.
He gently lifts my eyes to gaze into His, and whispers His comfort.
He clothes me with His Presence, and imparts His strength and courage.
He is Altogether Lovely ! Let the King bring me into His chambers!

Today Jesus, I will live from this place of safety,
Kiss me with the kisses of Your Word.
Lead me to the table of Revelation
I will drink deeply of You !

(March 11, 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment