Thursday, September 2, 2010

Farewell

Photobucket

This has been quite a week. Today the other lady here and myself took a short drive to a lovely bay. Here we released the remains of my Aunt as she had requested.

The weather was cold and it started to rain just as we were leaving, but that didn't matter. A quiet, final farewell. We will meet again soon, and it will just seem like a moment.

God is so Good. He has set my feet on an incredible path and I am moved at His trust in me to accomplish His plan.
I love Him so much, there are no words to express my devotion, just a sense of bowing low before my Bridegroom, King and Judge.
I am His alone, He is always Enough, but He is constantly giving more of Himself to me.

Last night I fell into bed exhausted and a phrase I have heard Gary Wiens use a lot passed through my heart. UNDER THE MERCY.....and I wept that I had no strength to even pray ... MERCY HIMSELF MET ME HERE.

Photobucket


(Trenton Journal Dec.10, 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment